Sunday, June 4, 2017

June 5, 2015

It has been tough to find the time I need to do any trading. That being said it appears some opening bells could be available in the near future. My apologies for not being available to give my stupid opinions. Nonetheless I have a moment so I am gonna.

None of it looks easy and I haven't a clue where we will find the eventual top to this bull run. There are a couple price points of interest to me right now and I plan to get a short in very soon. 2449-2470 hold my interest and the latter would probably coincide with the June rollover or shortly thereafter.

This run since the election is just nuts and so is all the bullshit that has followed. Those who are close to me know I have talked about the pussification of America for quite awhile now. Never in my life have I seen such crap from the media as I have been witness to over the past 4-5 months. It is crazy we can't let the most powerful person in our country try to do the job he was elected to do. My opinion of the non-stop crap is that they are merely trying to make us all forget the other bullshit that came before. I mean c'mon!?..did the Russians vote in our country? I won't even get into Bengazi or Bin Laden. Just pisses me off too much to see this crap day in and day out. For the record I hate both parties so this isn't political for me as far as Dem vs Rep. For me it's been 40 years of pricks and broken promises. It hasn't been about the American citizen in a very long time...it's about the 1%. Accept it and move on

Anyway I plan to get a short position started this week. Time being a factor I will probably get into Sept 220's to start. I am expecting at least a 10% haircut soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment